Monday, September 24, 2007

the dentist

well today was a very bad day, i was late to class because of a dentist appointment and i was beaten with a bar of soap. so, now i smell good but it hurts, and i am lucky to be blogg'n right now. well besides from the soap, today was actually ok i guess. so disregard that whole very bad day thing because it was not a very bad day at least my teeth are all white and shiny, but the taste of soap still lingers in my mouth. well i can't think of anything to talk about now so... ya, I'm done with this for today.


later my homeboys- jack

3 comments:

hello said...

jupiter,

i do not see my self as your homeboy plese never call me that again.

Unknown said...

wow jack, i think that you should report that dentist to the BBB. they shouldn't be hitting their customers with soap if they don't ask for it.

Wyatt said...

The taste of soap is commonly misconstrued. In all honesty I myself am a fan. And if your dentist gave you a toy at the end like mine does, well then you had yourself quite an excellent day by my standards.