Friday, October 5, 2007

school

i couldn't think of an exciting title but that basically summarizes what i'm bloggin about. so far today i've learned about acceleration in ipc, which i must say is the easiest class ever, also i took a 6 weeks test in algebra 2, ya thats right i'm in algebra 2, didn't think i was that smart did ya? so today i am going to do my first joint class essay between english and history and it is going to suck!! i will probally fail because of my constant procrastination and laziness, but this is going to be very hard and i dont know if i'll survive.....


anyways goodbye my many readers

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

You will survive jack. For how could we get by without your blog. Your survival is crucial to the worlds happiness

jumpin jack said...

i don't really know what that means but it makes me happy, and fills me with a willingness to go on.

Unknown said...

try again later