Tuesday, December 18, 2007

today

well today is our final for this class, and this will be my last post for this semester so i'm going to make it an epic one!!! ya well not that epic but it should be interesting anyways. SO as usual my spanish teacher kasmirnazi is being a *BEEP*, i won't say it on this blog since its not appropriate but you get the picture. well i slacked off alot in her class because i cannot stand her and she drives me insane, well that came back to haunt me and now i failed her class with a 68 it sucks but i brought it up form a 46 to that so its not too terrible. but to all my readers this is a lesson for you, the lesson is do not get kasmiroski as a teacher cause she sucks and believe me you will hate after the first days in that class. anyways its been pretty this first semester in this class, the projects goin good and what not. ummm i'm not sure what to say right now............. ok! hopefully i will be getting a 360 for xmas which would be so damn awesome, but with my grades you never know. but if i did that would be really cool then i could play halo 3 all of christmas break and of course fifa 08 and assassins creed. anyways thats all.(E) use computer technology to record, locate, analyze, present, and exchange information.

No comments: